Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Bernie Sanders has left the Presidential raceヽ( °╭∩╮°)ノ

I know this is not an update blog but it belongs here due to how much I've talked about him in this blog.

It happened...the dreaded day finally came :(
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/08/us/politics/bernie-sanders-drops-out.html

I know its quick, but I can't understate how much of an inspiration Bernie is. He was the first Politician I ever felt represented by. My family has always had struggles with healthcare accessibility, dozens of friends of mine come from working class families or backgrounds, and here was a candidate who's sole claim to fame was aiming to help us. Genuinely help us.

I want to thank Senator Bernie Sanders. Even if this is going out into the void, he deserves it. I have a lot of ideas as to what I wanna do with my life, and I know nothing is guaranteed. But thanks to Bernie, I know no matter what I do I want to help people.

To sign off his campaign, here's a collection of (like 2% of mine cause I don't mess with that 1% capitalism is evil) Bernie Sanders Media I have saved on my phone I have either saved or made:






































And last, but certainly not least, my magnum opus of my Bernie collection:


This has been Gus,
Thank you Bernie. The fight goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment