Saturday, April 11, 2020

Taking it back to 90's-50's=40's


This is just gonna be a quick post about a cool software I found. So I was googling (verbatim) "old radio host voice effect" and I found this video:
This tutorial was dope, it was easy, and Audacity was FREE???? This guy really sold me on its viability.

So, like anyone trying to make a short film would, I went ahead and downloaded Audacity.
It was a sick moment. I felt like a real sound designer and I am happy with that. Next, came actually opening her up.





So there's a lot to unpack here. That's a lie there's actually very little to unpack. This is what I first saw upon launch. I went ahead and read their manual and it is 25 pages long. No thank you. So I think just sticking to Youtube videos and intuition will help me best. 








As you can also see to the side, the interface is pretty slick, I think using audacity will be a blast. Except for that I need to learn how it works LOL.








Which is precisely why...


Google is now my best friend. Anyways, I'll get to watching videos and take this up later.

For now,
This is once again Gus, giving you your constant ambivalence about how one signs off correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment