Tuesday, March 3, 2020

a start to the war between creativity and procrastination

Hi y'all.

My name is Gustavo, but you can call me Gus (or anything you want really),
and this is going to serve as my blog for the duration of my A-level project. I know that's a rather
underwhelming introduction, so allow me to provide a bit of context: I had an old blog for
AS media studies, and while I could have definitely continued it, I wanted to have a new blog to track
the process (or also just how I am generally doing) in a new blog. Also, I really wanna try to be more
candid with this blog, So I'll try to be more of a human this time around rather than some robot
who's doing what a blog should sound like 'cause I did that last year and it was WHACK.
Anyways, I know this is a rather short introduction to myself and this blog, but as you'll come to learn,
I'm less talkative online than in person because here I actually have to formulate thoughts and not
just hope I find what I mean along the way. With that said, here's to this project: an exercise in
finding it along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment