Friday, March 6, 2020

Mi progreso y el dialogo

Hola y buenos dias!

See what I did there? I used a different language. This also brings attention to: why is the title of this post in Spanish? Two reasons: the first, I wanna be artsy and pretentious by having a few titles in different languages please let me live; the second is because this film has no real dialogue other than the fact I'll be talking with a radio voice. That's a dumb way to put it, it's more I'll be recording myself then turning my voice into one of those old radio announcer voices. I am very interested in THIS specific accent: 
The Transatlantic accent, the most FAMOUS of all old-time accents. I will look up how to make myself sound like this in post-production, but I honestly think we need to make more progress in the pre-planning process. 

But that's similar to the larger topic of this blogpost. I do not have enough progress. I need to:
*finish outline
*script
*Storyboard

I know I should have more progress and I think that honestly comes down to communicating more with those around me and hoping my classes get easier. Anyways, I have been spitballing script ideas for the radio voice with Jules. This is probably the most important (and only) dialogue, so I wanna make it as good as possible.

I'll update y'all soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment