Wednesday, March 4, 2020

just smile but make it horror and also our film: A memoir

In a rather shocking break from last week (and it will be different from next post too fam
I got Y'all) this is just gonna be a "my thoughts" type of blog. Will it be short?
Yes. Will I say a lot about what I think? Also yes. So it's a balance of
sorts one strikes. Now on to the first point of order:

1. I am pretty happy with the idea we have, I just have some confusion about it.
She seems to know exactly what she wants and how we'll get it done,
who'll be in it, what we should both buy (she's buying a fake knife and
Scar Wax y'all), when/where to do it, you get the point. Meanwhile, I barely know
what I had for breakfast INSIDE of Tstock's class, in short I am struggling
and I (alongside I think Jules and Tstock) know I'm playing catchup right now in terms
of getting my end of this affair sorted till the shoots start. I think its super cool how in her
blog, she's doing this color analysis (I hope me taking this picture is not theft of IP but my
laptop is from 2015 it cannot take screenshot and setting up our site (again, hope this isn't IP theft) and while I have been helping her through the process I feel like I want to be more productive. I just think I need to talk her into making our idea more accessible, but we barely have tangible details beyond "everyone is happy, government radio man bad". I think I'll add to our shared document more than just "visuals=key" while I'm bored in 7th hour soonish.

2. I am sad I did not suggest more ideas. That is all.

3. I am DONE with debate for a month! Thank goodness. I mean, I am thankful I won the state
Tournament, and got to finals of the biggest tournament of the year at Harvard,
but I got sick at Boston and debate makes me tired. I earned a break from it.
Me (center) after speaking competitively


  1. Bernie. Sanders. Is. Killing it. LFG!!!!
hell yes, Bernie Sanders fancam on da media studies blog!

5. Back to movie talk: I have decided I'm gonna outline it. I'll be back with the rest.

Anyway that has been my brain for today.
Thank y'all for letting me rant, I'll get productive and VOTE BERNIE SANDERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment