Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Partnerships: how they are born and where they go from here

So over the last week, I had been working on a movie trailer project with my now group mate, Jules.
Now that we know where I am headed with this story, here's the context: we were assigned to be
partners for the movie trailer project by Tstock, and alongside third group member Pearce
(who is no longer with us...he's not dead, he just partnered with someone else lol) came up with "Mirage"
(which you can find here). 
Personally, I am pretty content with how Mirage turned out cause I really took on a lot of the
responsibilities of making sure the project got done how it needed to/when it needed to
and also knew I could rely on my group mates. After it was done, I naturally assumed
I'd be flying solo for the portfolio project because most partnerships in the class have
been made or people already have an idea of what they wanna do and how they wanna
execute it. I was genuinely surprised Jules asked me to work together, but after about 5
minutes of sitting together and talking about it during class, we agreed we'd go into the
project together :)
We don't exactly have a solid grasp on a singular concept, BUT we have tried to brainstorm.
We have similar ideas and tastes to what we want, so I think we will be able to narrow this down soon.
Anyways, I've been contemplating whether or not to have a sign off on these posts or not. For now, I will
not but that's subject to change because honestly signing off is fun. For now however, see y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment