Wednesday, March 4, 2020

so...what are we (making)?

Que pasa Mufasa, 

Me and Jules were talking about our project and I realized we wanted a very stylized, creepyish film,
but I was not sure on the Idea. That's 100% because I'm holding on still to my old B&W nature
apocalypse film idea that I do not have the time or Budget for but it's SO GOOD I MEAN COME ON.
But I digress.


Anyways, Jules and I were racketing off ideas and she showed me some TikToks and the short film called
"Autodale", and I decided "Why not" and dove headfirst into her idea of a horror movie. I don't know exactly
how we're going to approach this yet, but the idea I liked the most (and we have chosen so far) is one in
which all citizens are mandated to be happy at all times. There's 100% some commentary to be made there,
me and Jules just have a different take on what that commentary should be (personal emotion Vs.
Government control).


But with this said, I can confidently answer: What are we? Well, we're making  a horror movie.

See y'all later and..actually, no I'm not gonna sign off it sounded much cooler in my head let's just
move on and pretend I did not attempt this.

No comments:

Post a Comment