Saturday, March 14, 2020

It's Corona(cation) time AKA the world is ending

OK so Imma keep it short and sweet here. There's not much explaining so much as there is analyzing how annoying this is going to be. COVID-19 has decided to destroy the world as we know it and suspend school indefinitely...whack.
Which raises a bajillion questions:

1. What am I going to DO! Me and Jules have decided to split work so she works on website, I work on film, and we work together on the postcard via Canva (with her taking the lead in it tbh). But even still, cooperation done largely via email cause she's quarantined is rough, AND our actors (specifically the actress from Mirage) are also all quarantined so I have 0 clue how to fix that right now.
2. How will impact supply lines if I decide to buy things for my production?
3.Am I an essential worker?
4. How am I gonna get back on/create a brand new schedule?

And that's barely scratching the surface. Miss Rona is a WHACK gurl, and I am very upset she is derailing the heck out of my project AND school year.

She's FIERCE

Until I can figure out who I can get casted, what I need to buy, or even how I can move on, I will just see what I can get going on.








Anyways, I hate COVID-19.

Here's to hoping for the better,
Gus Lanz (this is the closest I'll ever get to a sign off).

No comments:

Post a Comment