Monday, March 30, 2020

Failing to master the Adobe cloud and a fun college update :)

Thanks to Sil's email and my sister's .Edu, I have been pulling a Bong Joon-Ho on Adobe and being a Parasite to them. Which is why I wanna master more than Premiere and After effects.

Unfortunately, my computer is old as heck, It's from like, early 2015 minimum. As a result it can't do anything right. It almost accessed photoshop but it fell apart and almost destroyed my laptop so in order to move on w my life in college I will be getting a new laptop.

Speaking of college, I have good options! I won't talk too much about them here cause this is -public domain and I don't trust the government to not snoop around my personal info, but I have gotten into a handful of schools and I can start choosing now!

Am I having near daily anxiety because I haven't committed to a college? YES.

Will that go away? Hopefully!

Stay tuned y'all! Please I am losing it in quarantine!

No comments:

Post a Comment