Friday, March 27, 2020

Things I bought that will now never work and a thing that does (hopefully) work


So a couple weeks ago I bought ~c a m e r a l e n s e f i l t e r s~

Why? you ask...well, it was to make it easier to shoot so I don't have to grade footage as much. I bought: 


A set that kind of looks like that from Amazon. However, the problems began when:
-the yellow filter showed up before all the others, I tried it and it looked -TRASH-
-The blue arrived second and it was broken
-The rest, thanks to COVID disruptions, are due to arrive May 17th...like bro come ON.

In my frustration, I hit up Jules and I asked her to add me to a Canva team so I can help her with the print component if she needs it. She said she will and I will try to update this post with that development once it happens. This collaborative software for print mediums>oxygen right about now. I need something to go my way these weeks.

Catch y'all later. This post will have the catchphrase of:

Miss Rona is ruining my life rn.

No comments:

Post a Comment